Medical Second Opinion as a Service virtually to individuals, corporates and health insurance customers through network of reputed doctors and specialists leveraging medical knowledge framework and emerging technologies
Framework and Accelerators :
- Clinical framework with 1100+ medical and surgical conditions
- Accelerators for personalized and preventive health care
- Personal health record (PHR) framework in the secured cloud (ePRM)
- Framework for express second opinions
What is in it for Corporate:
Employee Engagement :
- High employee engagement & delight.
- Adoption of global industry best HR practices
- Optimized claims processing
- Reduced absenteeism, increased productivity and immediate & convenient access to quality healthcare.
- Attrition management and improves employee morale
- Return on Investment- Culture of Health
- Cost effective packages
Pro-Employee Advantage :
- Access to eminent specialist online.
- Independent Specialist consulting
- Video consultations on demand.
- Express second opinion for medical emergencies.
- Personal health care mobile app to enhance wellness, manage illness an improve lifestyle.
- Secured storage of Personal health records.
- Preventive medicine advisories and wellness tips.
- Leverage technology through interactive online presence, wearable device solutions for better patient centric initiatives.
- Guidance in better claims.
- Convenient access to personal health records and expert medical consultations while on travel.
What is in it for Insurance Companies:
- Major insurance companies require an expert medical second opinion prior to procedures and treatment
- Health Insurance companies can provide coverage for second opinion
- Second opinion appointments are billed to the insurance provider
- Key product features include wellness programs and wellness discounts
- Other specific criteria to choose includes coverage, ease of use (online) and help & support